How to Make Women's Day Special Card
Henna (mehndi) is basically an herbal dye that is powdered and when applied on skin gives cooling effect. Simple mehendi designs are worn by women and young girls during auspicious festivals and occasions such as Teej, Diwali, Karva Chauth, and so on in the Northern states of India. And, those who love elaborate ones, generally prefer wearing these for family weddings or as a bridal mehendi for themselves.
What used to seem as a very difficult task, to make the mehndi paste, fill a cone and then apply, has become much easy and simple with the ready-made mehndi cones available in the market these days. Now women enjoy applying mehndi on their own hands and others for either festivals, get-together or just has become a part of their hobby.
1. New Stylish Simple Easy Mehndi Henna Designs For Beginners
2. Best Arabic Mehendi: How To Apply Henna Mehndi Tattoo On Hand
3. Step by Step Latest Mehndi Design For Hand 2017
4. Best Ornament Unique Arabic Henna Mehndi: Stylist Mehendi Designs For Hands
5. Best Indian Arabic Henna Mehendi: Bridal Makeup Shringar Haathphool Mehndi
Hope you like these mehndi design video tutorials.
Thank you for visiting our website.